ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Editorsâ€™ Corner | Itâ€™s A Wrap!As we wrap up this issue and head into the holiday season, we want to extend a sincere thank you to all our readers and contributors for another stellar year.
- Feature | Fast Takes From TCT 2023Here's a lightening round of takeaways from a few coronary and structural trials presented during TCT 2023 that bring us new insights to consider for refining clinical practice.
- Feature | Navy Cardiology: Serving the Heart of the MilitaryCardiology â€“ and in fact all primary and secondary prevention â€“ looks a little different in the military, which relies on a healthy population to perform hazardous jobs, often in dangerous and remote locations far from advanced medical services. In this second part of a two-part series on Navy Medicine, Cardiology explores the specialized world […]
- Cover Story | Artificial Intelligence: An Opportunity to Revolutionize Health Care?Artificial intelligence (AI) is taking the world by storm. "The ACC is actively working at the forefront of AI, with a focus on education, improving access to health care and ensuring that novel technologies achieve better patient outcomes, reduce administrative effort and extend the reach of our global workforce," says ACC's Chief Innovation Officer Ami […]
- Quality Improvement For Institutions | ACC Accreditation Services: Driving Quality ImprovementACC Accreditation Services awarded 100 Accreditations, HeartCARE Center Designations and Transcatheter Valve Certifications to hospitals and health systems during the third quarter of 2023, including the first Transcatheter Valve Certification to a facility in Brazil.