ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Poll: SGLT2 Inhibitors â€“ Who Should Prescribe Them for Heart Failure Patients?The armamentarium for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) has been relatively fixed for many years.
- Approaching Statin Therapy in Adults with and without DiabetesAtherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD) is the leading cause of mortality in patients with diabetes mellitus (DM).
- Southern China Team Wins â€œFIT Jeopardy!â€ Competition at Great Wall 2020The team from Ji'Nan University in Southern China took home the win in ACC's "FIT Jeopardy!" competition at the annual the Great Wall International Cardiology Conference (GWICC). Seven teams from around China applied for and were chosen to participate in two qualifying rounds held on Oct. 9, with the winning two teams from each round […]
- Evaluation of Ertugliflozin Efficacy and Safety Cardiovascular Outcomes TrialThe goal of the VERTIS CV trial was to assess the cardiovascular (CV) safety of ertugliflozin in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) and established atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD).
- Dapagliflozin in Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection FractionThe goal of the DAPA-HF trial was to evaluate dapagliflozin (a sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 [SGLT2] inhibitor) compared with placebo among patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF).