ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Diversity in CV Workforce Key to Improving Patient Outcomes, Heath Care QualityThe cardiovascular profession should focus on barriers to health equity and identify solutions that use current and future resources responsibly in order to address racial disparities in cardiovascular health in the U.S., according to a paper published April 12 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Fluoroquinolones Associated With Increased Risk of Aortic Dissection, AneurysmUse of fluoroquinolones may be associated with a higher risk of aortic dissection (AD) and aortic aneurysm (AA), according to a study published April 12 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Dapagliflozin And Prevention of Adverse outcomes in Chronic Kidney DiseaseThe goal of the DAPA-CKD trial was to assess the safety and efficacy of dapagliflozin in reducing renal events among patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) with or without diabetes mellitus (DM).
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia After ChAdOx1 nCov-19 VaccineWhat is the pathogenesis of the unusual thrombotic events and thrombocytopenia that can develop after vaccination with the AstraZeneca coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine?
- Antihypertensive Class and CV Outcomes in Patients With HIV and HTNAmong patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and hypertension (HTN), what is the incidence of cardiovascular disease (CVD), death, or heart failure by anti-HTN medication class?