ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Physician-Optimized Postpartum Hypertension TreatmentThe goal of the secondary analysis of the POP-HT trial was to determine the effect on cardiac remodeling of intensive, telehealth-based management of hypertension (HTN) versus usual postpartum care following hypertensive pregnancy.
- Anemia and Sex Disparity in Operative Mortality After CABGWomen undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) have higher operative mortality than men. What is the relationship between intraoperative anemia (nadir intraoperative hematocrit), CABG operative mortality, and sex?
- AF and Guideline-Directed Therapy in HF: Key PointsThe following are key points to remember from a state-of-the-art review on implications of atrial fibrillation (AF) for guideline-directed therapy in patients with heart failure (HF):
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: ASCVD Risk and Diabetes, TRI-SCORE, Severe Tricuspid Regurgitation, COVID Boosters and MyocarditisIn this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle covers coronary calcium scores and how they predict ASCVD risk in the presence of left main disease and diabetes.
- ACCEL Lite: From JACC: Return-to-Play for Elite Athletes With Genetic Heart Diseases Predisposing to Sudden Cardiac DeathIn this interview, Katherine Martinez, and Matthew Martinez MD, FACC, discuss From JACC: Return-to-Play for Elite Athletes With Genetic Heart Diseases Predisposing to Sudden Cardiac Death.