ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Tranexamic Acid For the Prevention of Perioperative BleedingPerioperative bleeding is a key complication associated with increased morbidity and mortality. Due to an aging population worldwide, the bleeding and thrombotic risk of patients undergoing noncardiac surgery is increasing.
- Happy Heart Syndrome: Takotsubo Syndrome Triggered by Positive EventsWhat are the frequency, clinical characteristics, and prognostic implications of positive emotional stressors in patients presenting with takotsubo syndrome (TTS)?
- Rivaroxaban Plus Aspirin for Venous Thromboembolism PreventionHow effective is the dual pathway combination of rivaroxaban plus aspirin for preventing venous thromboembolism (VTE)?
- LMNA Variants and Risk of Adult-Onset Cardiac DiseaseWhat is the frequency and contribution of rare LMNA variants to cardiomyopathy and arrhythmia risk among ambulatory adults?
- Heart Failure: A Controlled Trial Investigating Outcomes of Exercise TrainingThe HF-ACTION trial showed that a prescribed exercise training program in patients with chronic symptomatic systolic CHF is safe, with a modest reduction in clinical events, when added to optimal medical therapy.