ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Early Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation After Admission for Heart FailureWhat is the prognostic impact of early catheter ablation in patients with heart failure (HF) and atrial fibrillation (AF) hospitalized due to worsening HF?
- ACC CardiaCast: Conversations with Critical Care Cardiologists: A Bold New Vision for a Rapidly Evolving FieldIn this episode, Drs. Shashank Sinha and Dr. Rosay Thachil launch a brand-new series, "Conversations with Critical Care Cardiologists" sponsored by ACCâ€™s Critical Care Cardiology (CCC) Section.
- CV Organizations Pursue New, Independent Medical BoardThe ACC, Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA), Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions (SCAI), representing tens of thousands of physicians, are uniting to pursue the creation of a new board for cardiovascular medicine.
- Effect of Semaglutide 2.4 mg Once Weekly on Function and Symptoms in Subjects With Obesity-Related Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionThe goal of the STEP-HFpEF trial was to compare the safety and efficacy of semaglutide among patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF) and obesity.
- CVD and Mortality in Black Women With V122I Transthyretin Gene VariantWhat is the relationship of transthyretin (TTR) V122I (pV142I) carrier status with cardiovascular disease (CVD) and mortality in a large cohort of postmenopausal women?