ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Focused JACC Series Address Racial and Ethnic Disparities in CV CareA new nine-part focus seminar series, published Dec. 6 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, looks at how race and ethnicity impact multiple facets of cardiovascular care, including hypertension management, diabetes and obesity, heart failure (HF), atrial fibrillation, quality of care and more.
- How Many South Asians Does It Take? Coronary Artery Calcium to Refine Statin Allocation in a High-Risk EthnicityCommentary based on Haque W, Grandhi GR, Kanaya AM, et al. Implications of the 2019 American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association primary prevention guidelines and potential value of the coronary artery calcium score among South Asians in the US: the Mediators of Atherosclerosis in South Asians Living in America (MASALA) study. Atherosclerosis 2021;334:48-56.1 South Asians […]
- STS/ACC TVT Registry: Patient-Reported vs. Physician-Estimated Symptoms in TAVRPhysicians do a poor job of estimating symptoms and functional status in patients with severe aortic stenosis undergoing TAVR, emphasizing the importance of collecting patient-reported health status, according to a study published Oct. 30 in the European Heart Journal: Quality of Care & Clinical Outcomes.
- Functional MR Transcatheter Edge-to-Edge Repair OutcomesHow do selection criteria influence outcomes for transcatheter edge-to-edge repair (TEER) among patients with functional mitral regurgitation (FMR)?
- Oral Anticoagulant Adherence Trajectories in Atrial FibrillationWhat are long-term oral anticoagulant adherence trajectories and the factors associated with them in patients with atrial fibrillation (AF)?