ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- High-Flow Nasal Oxygen in Hospitalized Patients With Respiratory FailureWhat is the published evidence supporting use of high-flow nasal oxygen (HFNO) in hospitalized patients with primary or post-extubation respiratory failure, as examined in the American College of Physicians (ACP) guideline document?
- Effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 Vaccine Against COVID-19 in IsraelWhat is the effectiveness of the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections, coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) hospitalizations, and deaths?
- Management of CVST With Vaccine-Induced ThrombocytopeniaThe following are key points to remember from this article on the diagnosis and management of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) with vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia.
- Practice Made Perfect: Hospital-Based FinanceIn this episode, Alison Bailey, MD, FACC, hosts Cathie Biga, MSN, RN, FACC, and Joseph Goeke, MD, FACC in a discussion on recent updates around hospital-based billing.
- Eagle's Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (ACC.21 Preview)In this week's View, guest host Deepak Bhatt, MD, MPH, FACC, offers a preview of some of the hottest trials at ACC's 70th Annual Scientific Session (ACC.21), streaming live May 15-17, including ADAPTABLE, PARADISE-MI, DARE-19, ATLANTIS, ATLANTIS-4D-CT, LAAOS III, FLOWER-MI, RAFT-AF, ISCHEMIA, TAILOR-PCI, REALITY, FIDELIO-DKD, and HOLIDAY Monitors.