ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
Latest in Cardiology from ACC.org
- Machine Learning to Optimize Echocardiographic Follow-Up of Aortic StenosisCan machine learning help optimize the frequency of echocardiographic surveillance of patients with aortic stenosis (AS)?
- Contribution of Migraine to CVD Risk PredictionDoes the addition of migraine with aura occurrence add value when added to existing cardiovascular (CV) risk prediction tools?
- FDA Update: Abiomed Recalls Specific Impella 5.5 With SmartAssist DeviceIn this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle looks at SCORE2-Diabetes, a 10-year CV risk estimator for patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Eagleâ€™s Eye View: How Can We Estimate CV Risk for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes?In this weekâ€™s View, Dr. Eagle looks at SCORE2-Diabetes, a 10-year CV risk estimator for patients with type 2 diabetes. He then discusses the value of sex-specific stress perfusion cardiac MRI in suspected ischemic heart disease.
- ACC Submits Comments to CMS on FY 2024 IPPS Proposed RuleThe ACC submitted formal comments to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on June 6, providing feedback and raising concerns on several topics addressed in the fiscal year (FY) 2024 Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Proposed Rule.