ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Catheter ABlation vs ANtiarrhythmic Drug Therapy for Atrial FibrillationThe goal of the CABANA trial was to compare the safety and efficacy of catheter ablation compared with drug therapy for the treatment of patients with new-onset or untreated atrial fibrillation (AF).
- Remote Monitoring of Blood Pressure and Clinician DecisionsDo alerts for elevated blood pressure (BP) measured in remote monitoring programs result in changes in BP-related care plans?
- P2Y12 Inhibitors in Nonâ€“Critically Ill Hospitalized COVID-19 PatientsAmong non–critically ill patients hospitalized with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), what are the effects of adding P2Y12 inhibitors to anticoagulant therapy?
- ACC Joins Medical Societies in Commitment to Eliminate Preventable Maternal MortalityIn recognition of Maternal Health Awareness Day on Jan. 23, the ACC joined the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and 17 other medical societies in a Commitment to Action aimed at eliminating preventable maternal mortality.
- Palliative Care Consultation and the Transition to Hospice for Patients with End-Stage CVDPalliative care provides symptom management, psychosocial support, and facilitation of shared decision-making and can be provided by any clinician, but in many cases, there is a need for specialist involvement.