ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- G4 MitraClip System for Mitral RegurgitationWhat is the effectiveness of the next-generation G4 MitraClip System in the reduction of mitral regurgitation (MR)?
- Preeclampsia: Pathophysiology and Clinical PresentationsThe following are key points to remember from this JACC state-of-the-art review on preeclampsia—pathophysiology and clinical presentations.
- Efficacy and Safety of Trimetazidine in Patients Having Been Treated by Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe goal of the ATPCI trial was to evaluate trimetazidine compared with placebo among patients with recent percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). Trimetazidine is an antianginal agent that improves energy metabolism of ischemic myocardium.
- South Asian Heart Health Awareness and Research Act Passes HouseThe South Asian Heart Health Awareness and Research Act of 2020 (H.R. 3131), one of ACC's top legislative priorities over the past several years, passed the House of Representatives on Sept. 29.
- Just One More | ACCâ€™s Taking the Latest Science GlobalThe ACC is taking the latest science global (virtually) to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health.