ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Risk of GI Bleeding With Rivaroxaban vs. Other DOACsWhat is the risk of gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding in patients receiving rivaroxaban compared with other direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs)?
- ESC Congress 2021 Late-Breaking Clinical Trials: Perspectives From Prevention, Stable Ischemic Heart Disease, and ArrhythmiasThe ACC.org Prevention, Stable Ischemic Heart Disease, and Arrhythmias and Clinical EP editorial teams have developed additional education from the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2021 meeting.
- CMS to Reprocess Provider-Based Department Outpatient ClaimsThe Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) by Nov. 1 will begin to reprocess claims for some outpatient clinic visit services provided at excepted off-campus provider-based departments at the same rate as at nonexcepted off-campus provider-based departments under the Physician Fee Schedule.
- ACC Advocacy Efforts Inspire Progress on VHD Research, CV Rehab; Protecting Medicare Access to CV ServicesThe House Energy and Commerce Committee on Oct. 20 held a public health hearing during which two of ACC’s legislative priorities were discussed – the Cardiovascular Advances in Research and Opportunities Legacy Act (CAROL Act) (H.R. 1193) and the Increasing Access to Quality Cardiac Rehabilitation Care Act of 2021 (H.R. 1956). The two bills were […]
- Survey Results Explore Burnout, Stress Among CV Program DirectorsWhile most cardiovascular program directors (PDs) are satisfied with their roles, burnout and stress are prevalent, especially among women and those who are younger and/or in large, university-based programs. These findings are part of an annual survey developed by ACC’s Program Directors and Graduate Medical Educators Section, the results of which were published Oct. 18 […]