ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Prognosis of COVID-19 Vaccine Myocarditis Compared With Viral MyocarditisHow do outcomes of myocarditis post–severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccination compare with that of viral infection–related myocarditis?
- Micronutrient Supplementation to Reduce Cardiovascular RiskAre micronutrients associated with cardiovascular disease (CVD) outcomes?
- Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Rapid Optimization, Helped by NT-proBNP Testing, of Heart Failure TherapiesThe goal of the STRONG-HF trial was to compare a high-intensity intervention involving up-titration of heart failure (HF) treatments versus usual care among participants with admission for acute HF.
- Study Identifies Some Supplements That Benefit CV HealthSupplementation of some micronutrients may benefit cardiovascular health, according to a meta-analysis published Dec. 5 in JACC.
- Management of Pericarditis in Rheumatic DiseasesPericarditis can occur as a manifestation of systemic rheumatic diseases. Presentations range from asymptomatic pericardial effusion, acute and recurrent pericarditis, cardiac tamponade, and rarely, constrictive pericarditis.