ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Quick Tips and Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccination in Heart Failure and Transplant PatientsIt has been over a year since the World Health Organization declared SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 as a global pandemic on March 11, 2020.
- Review Explores Obesity Management and CV ImplicationsObesity is a heterogeneous condition and the prevalence is increasing globally, according to a review published July 26 in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology. As part of managing obesity, attention should be given to two main subgroups: overweight or moderately obese patients with an excess of visceral adipose tissue (VAT) and severely […]
- Poll Summary: Threshold for Intervention on Aortic Root AneurysmThis poll asked readers to consider the appropriate treatment for a patient with an aneurysmal aortic root and ascending aorta that do not currently meet the guideline-recommended threshold for surgical intervention.
- CMS Releases Proposed 2022 OPPS RuleThe proposed 2022 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) rule released by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on July 19 indicates a 2.3% payment update for hospitals and other proposals.
- ACC, ARMUS Corporation Launch Global Quality Solutions Initiative to Improve CV CareThe ACC and ARMUS, a health care data management and data science services corporation, are collaborating to launch Global Quality Solutions, a new initiative to improve cardiovascular health at hospitals and health systems around the world through localized quality improvement initiatives.