ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Dr. Megan Coylewright Named Editor of CardioSmartMegan Coylewright, MD, MPH, FACC, has been named editor of ACC's CardioSmart patient engagement initiative, which aims to support the patient and clinician partnership to personalize care. Coylewright will serve a three-year term.
- Longitudinal Strain Predicts Survival and Response in AL AmyloidosisIn patients with cardiac involvement of systemic AL (light-chain immunoglobulin) amyloidosis, what is the impact of longitudinal strain (LS) on overall survival (OS) and the impact of changes in LS following treatment on outcomes?
- Implications of Expanded FDA Labeling for Sacubitril/ValsartanIn February 2021, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) expanded labeling for sacubitril/valsartan (SV) to patients with chronic heart failure (HF) and a left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) lower than normal (no defined cutoff). What are the implications of the expanded labeling, which allows for SV use at higher LVEF values?
- Early Catheter Ablation for AF in the EAST-AFNET 4, EARLY-AF, and STOP AF First TrialsCatheter ablation is an established approach for managing patients with AF, with the current guidelines recommending this as a second-line therapy after failure (or intolerance) of anti-arrhythmic drugs (AADs).
- Eagle's Eye View: Your Weekly CV Update From ACC.org (Week of September 13)This week's View summarizes articles about whether there are differences in daily symptom scores on statin, placebo, and no treatment in participants who had abandoned statins; the safety and immunogenicity of heterologous schedules with different coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines; and the effectiveness of inhaled budesonide in reducing recovery time and rates of COVID-19-related hospital […]