ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- White Paper Offers Insights Into Cardiac Toxicity Risks of HydroxychloroquineHydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and chloroquine (CQ) are well-established medications used in treating rheumatic and dermatologic diseases. Recently these medications, and their potential for cardiac toxicity, have gained attention due to their experimental use in early 2020 for treating COVID-19 infections.
- White Paper on Antimalarial Cardiac ToxicityThe goals of this white paper by members of the American College of Rheumatology, the American College of Cardiology, and the American Academy of Dermatology were to review and summarize the current understanding of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and chloroquine (CQ) cardiac toxicity, including corrected QT interval (QTc) prolongation, cardiomyopathy, and conduction system abnormalities. The following are […]
- Cardiovascular Health in Early Life: Sign of What's to Come?While significant progress has been made in reducing the global morbidity and mortality attributable to cardiovascular disease (CVD), recent years have shown a stagnation, and in some demographics a reversal, of this progress.
- ACCEL Lite: CardioNutrition - A Mediterranean Dietary PatternThis week we bring you a sample of the CardioNutrition program airing on ACC's CardiaCast podcast. Enjoy!
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of the Tricuspid Valve: A Quick and Updated GuideTricuspid regurgitation (TR) is a common condition and its prevalence is only expected to increase with the aging population, rising rates of atrial fibrillation, and increased use of intracardiac devices (e.g., pacemakers).