ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Edoxaban Low-Dose for Elder Care Atrial Fibrillation PatientsThe goal of the ELDERCARE-AF trial was to assess the safety and efficacy of low-dose edoxaban among Japanese patients ≥80 years of age who had nonvalvular atrial fibrillation (AF) and in whom standard oral anticoagulants were not recommended.
- Mild Valvular Lesions and Long-Term CV Outcomes in Black AdultsWhat are the associations of three mild valvular lesions (aortic sclerosis, trace or mild aortic regurgitation [AR], and trace or mild mitral regurgitation [MR]) with adverse cardiovascular (CV) events in Black adults?
- Text Messages to Improve Medication Adherence After ACSDoes a text message-delivered cardiac education intervention improve medication adherence among patients after acute coronary syndrome (ACS)?
- Reduction of Cardiovascular Events With Icosapent Ethylâ€“Intervention TrialThe goal of the REDUCE-IT trial was to assess the safety and benefit of icosapent ethyl compared with placebo in reducing cardiovascular (CV) events among patients with high triglycerides (TGs).
- Time-Restricted Eating May Lower CVD Risk For Older Breast Cancer SurvivorsOlder breast cancer survivors with cardiometabolic risk factors who restrict food intake to eight hours during the weekday, followed by 16 hours of fasting, may lower their risk of cardiovascular disease after a few weeks, according to a research letter published May 17 in JACC: CardioOncology.