ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- Tocilizumab in Hospitalized Patients With Severe COVID-19 PneumoniaIs a single intravenous infusion of tocilizumab effective at improving the clinical status of noncritically ill patients hospitalized for severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia?
- Effective Anticoagulation With Factor Xa Next Generation in Atrial Fibrillationâ€“Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction 48The ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48 trial sought to study the safety and efficacy of edoxaban, an oral direct factor Xa inhibitor, as compared with warfarin in the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
- ACC Urges Congress to Fund the Pediatric Subspecialty Loan Repayment ProgramThe ACC joined with the American Academy of Pediatrics and host of other medical society groups in asking Congress to fund the Pediatric Subspecialty Loan Repayment Program (PSLRP) at $50 million in fiscal year (FY) 2022.
- ACC Submits Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations RequestsThe ACC has begun submitting fiscal year 2022 appropriations requests for increases in cardiovascular disease research and prevention funding at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- BAD and SAD-MAC: A New Scenario for CLTIChronic limb-threatening ischemia (CLTI) is the clinical manifestation of advanced peripheral artery disease (PAD), presenting with rest pain or tissue loss.