ACC Live Courses
For a listing of all ACC Live Courses please visit: https://www.acc.org/education-and-meetings/meetings
- ACC CardiaCast: CardioNutrition â€“ A Plant-Based Dietary PatternWhat is a plant-based diet? How do you recommend counseling patents to adopt more of a plant-based diet? In this episode, Robert Ostfeld, MD, MSc, FACC, and Danielle Belardo, MD, discuss a plant-based dietary pattern.
- Protection of BNT162b2 Vaccine Booster Against COVID-19 in IsraelIs a third booster dose of the BNT162b2 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine (Pfizer–BioNTech) associated with a lower rate of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection?
- Efficacy of BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Through 6 MonthsWhat is the effectiveness and safety of the BNT162b2 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine (Pfizer–BioNTech) against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) at 6 months post-vaccination?
- Amplatzer Amulet Left Atrial Appendage Occluder IDEThe goal of the Amulet IDE trial was to evaluate left atrial appendage (LAA) occlusion with the Amulet device compared with the Watchman device among patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation (AF).
- CMS Requires COVID-19 Vaccination For All Staff in Medicare, Medicaid FacilitiesThe Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on Sept. 9 announced that all staff in facilities that are certified by Medicare and Medicaid will be required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine to protect both staff and patients from the virus.